Halo-Lone Rider {DEMO V2} Halo-Lone Rider {DEMO V2}

Happy and Sad

First off thank you for PMing me about this song I probably never would have gotten to hear it if you had not PMed me (plus PM me when the final is released)

What made me Happy: To put it flatly the piano echo was great and it should not change for the final (ok maybe make the echo a bit more pronounced but w/e)The guitar really was nice as well (5:20 and on is great)

What made me UNhappy: The guitar at the start made me......cring i guess at the.....I think as gamerkid said "saltyness" of it. I think for the final it should either be A) cleaner with less grain of B) louder....maybe volume will help. I also thought that the song dragged on a little too long in the middle parts. THe song in a whole was a bit long but enjoyable none the less (sersly just shorten the middle section a little) But all in all I thought it was a great demo and possible with my suggestions (or not who knows maybe im insane and youl just make somthing sweet without them) I will fav this song too.

R0tt3n-Appl3 responds:

i see where you're coming at.

the guitar preamp settings were obviously off, by a lot lol

now that i listen you can barely even hear the solo until it gets higher!
i guess the best description would be "too crunchy" because when i looked at the amp, it was set to full crunch XD

weighed helpful btw ;)

ParagonX9 - Polar 240 ParagonX9 - Polar 240

Wow

This seriously sounds like it came from a real megaman game like all the sounds are neer perfect and yes it sounds very "artic"

Piano Sketch 1 Piano Sketch 1

Very soothing

This is a very nice piece makes me wish i could play the piano but all in all i doubt it could be much better because its obviouse you were goin for a piano only song(although maybe like a violin wouldv been nice... i dunno just a suggestion good work).

Realmguys responds:

Thank you for the suggestion. Maybe I could record a full version with strings. We'll see! Thanks for the review.

Phoenix Wright is Cornered! Phoenix Wright is Cornered!

Very good even though iv never played the game

This was an extremly interesting remix but i dont know what the original sounds like but still i belive this submission is quite good.