Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

I dont write reviews

I just dont, I just click a number and move on but I nearly crapped myslef laughing at this. Best one in the series for sure 10/10 great job

Persist Persist

Interesting game! I almost stopped playing because it seemed just like a general platformer with not real unique features until I lost my legs. I enjoyed the "de-evolution" idea that seemed to be at play here, but I wish you had done a bit more with it tbh (a few more stages of devolution or have something more impactful happen when you lose your arms etc etc.)

Notes:
- No resume game system, not a big deal but :(
- Graphics are quite nice
- Controls feel a bit "sticky" on occasion oddly (during stopping and starting)

Reviewed with Chrome on Windows

AdventureIslands responds:

More lost limbs would have definitely had more impact, but it was already tough enough to get the game done with the 48 hour time limit.

Originally the character was supposed to be able to shoot beams and he would lose that ability first, but I had to cut that out.

SkullFace SkullFace

Wow, this game is very well implemented!

Platforming and everything feels great, TONS of different ideas all implemented quite well. You definitely hit that "flow" that meat boy gets (this is a huge compliment by the way).

A few minor gripes, really just annoyances:
1. The game cursor never hides itself, you have to manually move it to the corner, change this
2. You don't "release" from walls fast enough after you stop pressing in their direction, this leads
to frustration occasionally.

Overall loved it, an achievement among flash platformers to say the least (I'd love it a bit more if you fixed those issues :).

April & Booster April & Booster

Sweet

I initially played this game a bunch on FGL, liked it a lot then, been waiting for it to show up here. I really like the whole concept of firing your enemies back at them, but the best part of the game was the atmosphere I think, especially the final level.

I read a couple other reviews saying that the last boss was to hard :S, not true I actually found him quite easy tbh. Either way, had a great time with this game (9 cuz I wish it was longer lol).

ps: the purple explosions that happen when you kill the final boss are epic

I-smel responds:

I think people are sayin it's hard cos they're having glitches all over the place.

Halo-Lone Rider {DEMO V2} Halo-Lone Rider {DEMO V2}

Happy and Sad

First off thank you for PMing me about this song I probably never would have gotten to hear it if you had not PMed me (plus PM me when the final is released)

What made me Happy: To put it flatly the piano echo was great and it should not change for the final (ok maybe make the echo a bit more pronounced but w/e)The guitar really was nice as well (5:20 and on is great)

What made me UNhappy: The guitar at the start made me......cring i guess at the.....I think as gamerkid said "saltyness" of it. I think for the final it should either be A) cleaner with less grain of B) louder....maybe volume will help. I also thought that the song dragged on a little too long in the middle parts. THe song in a whole was a bit long but enjoyable none the less (sersly just shorten the middle section a little) But all in all I thought it was a great demo and possible with my suggestions (or not who knows maybe im insane and youl just make somthing sweet without them) I will fav this song too.

R0tt3n-Appl3 responds:

i see where you're coming at.

the guitar preamp settings were obviously off, by a lot lol

now that i listen you can barely even hear the solo until it gets higher!
i guess the best description would be "too crunchy" because when i looked at the amp, it was set to full crunch XD

weighed helpful btw ;)

ParagonX9 - Polar 240 ParagonX9 - Polar 240

Wow

This seriously sounds like it came from a real megaman game like all the sounds are neer perfect and yes it sounds very "artic"

Piano Sketch 1 Piano Sketch 1

Very soothing

This is a very nice piece makes me wish i could play the piano but all in all i doubt it could be much better because its obviouse you were goin for a piano only song(although maybe like a violin wouldv been nice... i dunno just a suggestion good work).

Realmguys responds:

Thank you for the suggestion. Maybe I could record a full version with strings. We'll see! Thanks for the review.

Autumn Guard idle Autumn Guard idle

Well, send this in on a resume? Your right, this would fit in along with everything else in Maple Story, except that this is more imaginative than 90% of the things in MS.

Good work, this has been on my favourites for a while, never thought to leave a review for some reason (only gripe is the moss on the right arm of the robot doesn't blend well enough during animation imo, but that's being nit-pickey).

The Boat The Boat

Do you have a website or something with more information about this game? The art just by itself intrigues me, great stuff!

BraveWorks responds:

Hi there, yeah, I'm currently working on getting the money for a website together :) Cheers :D

Mountains and stuff Mountains and stuff

I agree with the rest that individual images would be nice to be able to really see the detail, also, prints? :D